18th Sino-German Job Fair in Beijing
The Sino-German Job Fair connects students and young professionals from various academic backgrounds with attractive German employers. It has been organized by German Industry and Commerce Greater China - Beijing on a regular basis since 2008. At our job fair top German employers come together to recruit, screen and hire qualified candidates… you can be one of them!
● Job seekers with work experience and foreign language background
● Returnees from other countries
● Science and engineering major graduates from top universities with a good command of the English language
● Business major graduates from top universities and English or German major graduates
● Foreign talents
● Face-to-face contact with German companies
● Get an overview of the participating companies as employers & the profiles they are looking for
● Possibility to have several interviews with company representatives
● Benchmark yourself with job interviews (Improve your professional performance through job interviews)
● Platform to present yourself as a promising candidate to numerous German companies
● Opportunity to network with company representatives, other students and young professionals
With Pre-registration entrance is free. For not registered participants 50 RMB will be charged on site.
Scann the QR Code to see company's profiles and open positions!
April 13th, 2019 (Saturday)
The Westin Beijing Chaoyang
Additionally, HR experts of the exhibiting German companies will hold presentations after the application training. This is a great way to learn more about why they are attractive employers, what they are looking for in the candidates and additionally the experts will share their experiences with you during the whole day of the Job Fair. It is free of charge to attend the company presentations.
Follow us on Wechat!